Strategic Element works with immigration attorneys, consultants and their clients across the United States and Canada.
Ensure a smooth immigration process with a strong business plan that leaves little to question. Strategic Element writes plans for various types of business immigration including EB-5, E-1, E-2, L-1, H1-B and International Entrepreneur programs, as well as for Canadian PNP, ICT and LMIA programs. Your business plan will address key concerns of immigration adjudicators, including:
- Financial viability
- Marketplace viability
- Client credibility and experience
- Supporting research and market information
- A forecast that is well-positioned for annual immigration review
- Pro forma forecast with assumptions
- Relating the business to government programs and objectives
- Job creation projections
Since 2010, the Strategic Element team has been a part of hundreds of EB-5 and other business immigration applications. Our EB-5 clients have collectively raised (or are raising) billions of dollars in EB-5 capital. Click here to learn more about our full suite of EB-5 service offerings.
The Opportunity Zones program provides tax incentives for the investment of realized capital gains into a Qualified Opportunity Fund (within 180 days of realizing the gain). Opportunity Zones investments have the potential to provide the following benefits:
- Tax deferral on the original gain
- Non-taxable gains on the QOF investment
- Tax reduction on the original gain
If you are considering making use of the program, contact us for assistance in the development of business plans.
New Ventures & Public/Private Offerings
A strong business plan is often the focal point of offering documents, or fundraising pitches. Ensuring that these business plans are concisely worded and presented in a polished and sophisticated manner can make all the difference in terms of impressing the right people.
Contact us for assistance with business plans:
- for start-ups
- to accompany offering documents (public or private)
- for Initial Coin Offerings (ICO)